Friday, January 31, 2014

I Now Write for Pixelvolt

I recently got a gig writing for PixelVolt and my first article written for them went live today. If anyone is interested it is available to read HERE and yes, it's about Ninja Gaiden. It's a new approach to talking about the game, although I guess not really as at the end of the day it's a bunch of praise for the game written under a slightly different context. I can't help loving what I love, people :P

I promise that going forward I will be tackling a diverse set of topics. The next one I am working on has to do with the fps genre and I promise no mention of Ninja Gaiden will be made.

Adieu

1 comment:

  1. http://magx01.blogspot.ca/2013/05/update-xbox-live-error-800704dc.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell magx01 and the rest of The Thoughtful Gamers what's on your mind!