Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Building A Comedy Blog/My Absence

To Whom It May Concern,

I am in the process of building a comedy blog, which I will link to when I am damn well ready :P While building said blog is taking quite a bit of time (I am trying to build a backlog of content before launching it; I'm like 16 posts in which is great, but not sufficient) it is only partly the reason for the absence of posts lately (the other reasons are illness, injury, laziness and a lack of inspiration). That being said, I have a few drafts in the works for this here bloggidy blog, so worry not; you'll be hearing from me soon. I haven't abandoned my baby.

Yours truly,

Seinhor Banana

P.S. If you're actually reading this and care....seek therapeutic intervention before it is too late. Wait....no, don't. For my sake, stay insane and keep this page bookmarked. Your mental health is less important to me than your readership.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell magx01 and the rest of The Thoughtful Gamers what's on your mind!