Saturday, August 14, 2010

Incoherent Ramblings.

This is a strange, silly, stupid blog entry that sort of just....happened. That being said, I make no apologies for it. Read at your own risk.


If the wages of sin is death, is sin the wages of death?

Why is wages even plural? Shouldn't it be 'wage?'

Is it fair that the wages don't vary depending upon the particular sin? I mean, that's harsh, yo.

Does anyone say yo anymore?

I love my baby, but does my baby love me?

What is love anyways?

What's love, got to do, got to do with it?

Who needs a heart if a heart cannot be sold, oooh?

Wait, that's not it.....

IT was just a decent early 90's TV miniseries, but a GREAT novel.

Pennywise is also a band name.

I don't like that band.

Bandage or band-aid?

AIDS sucks.

Sucking can be a positive. Just ask penises the world 'round.

That was dirty.

Dirty can be good.

Good can be dirty.

Puns are punny, but are they funny?

I'm horny.

No wait, I'm not.

The bible is dumb, and so are you.

Sorry.

No I'm not.

Lol @ religion.

Maybe I'm too hard on religion.

Ya, I am.

Without it, we wouldn't have had such an angry George Carlin.

George Carlin's later material was really ranty.

I liked that.

Andrew Dice Clay sucks. No jokes, just raunch for the sake of raunch.

Raunch is good, but not merely for the sake of it over the course of an hour.

Sex and keebler elves.

Truth and Consequence.

It's all about causality, Neo.

Neo!!

Trinity!

I wasn't as enamoured with the Matrix trilogy as everyone else was until I watched it again a few months back. Now I'm a Matrix fanboy.

Canadian/British spellings are more work.

America is awesome.

It also really fucking sucks.

There's that word again.

Pee Wee Herman, word of the day.

Day, month, week, year.

Decade, generation, millenia, centuries.

Brush fires.

I love Rescue Me, but season 6 is sucking.

Ah! There's that....need I say the rest?

UFC 117 was pretty good.

116 sucke-

Hahhahaa

Sucks.

Shucks.

Fucks.

Smock.

.....

This is like free association.

Oh, wait...it IS free association.

Free for me and free for you.

True for me and true for you.

No, truth is truth, asswipe.

Asshat.

Ballsack.

Choda.

You were my brother, and I trusted you, Fredo.

Frodo!

Sam!

Oh, Frodo!

Oh, Sam!

Bowmchickawhowowow!

Why write this?

Why not?

I don't feel so well.

Really shouldn't have had that coffee.

My knee really hurts.

I fear turning 30.

Combat boots.

Whence cometh evil, asks Euthyphro.

When indeed?

If Einstein were to fight Edison in a battle of wits, who would win?

I would, bitch.

Who said that!

Show yourself!

Get out of here, you stupid bitch!

I fucking hate that fraud.

Stupid Sylvia Browne.

Psychics don't exist.

Don't you assholes think the world would be a vastly different place if they did?

There is no god.

Sorry, but it's true.

Yes, I am asserting that as truth.

No, not absolute truth in the sense that you mean it, asshole.

Truth in the sense that as far as we can establish. Working within our given parameters.

Truth in the pragmatic sense. As far as we can reasonably establish, using the tools available to us.

As true as it is that there is no Loch Ness monster. Of course, we don't know either FOR SURE.

But what's the use in speaking in such esoteric absolutes. Do we know ANYTHING for SURE?

No, we don't.

For example, is a car really a solid object?

What is a car, anyways? Does it exist as you see it?

Or is it just a construct?

Look at it on a microscopic level.

Now what do you see?

Huh, moving particles and lots of empty space.

What the fuck is a car?

If it hits you, it fucks you up.

It's solid.

Yet it's not.

What the fuck?

What IS reality?

If two people are standing outside, and disagree on the temperature (one warm, one cold) who's right?
Is it warm or cold out?

What is the nature of reality?

Is it all just perception?

Or is there an objective reality?

If something is perceived by us, can it be objective?

Don't we filter things through our own personal, subjective biases?

Can I ever experience things as you do?

You know, I should drink more orange juice.

Orange juice is yummy.

Cow tipping is mean.

There are no chocolate cows.

I love dogs so much.

I love my two dogs.

I also love cats, but not as much.

Dogs rule, cats drool.

Little monsters was a fave growing up.

So was The Princess Bride.

Fred Savage sucks.

So do all professional sports.

Arnold is not the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

That fat chick who's trying to be the fattest woman in America is.

Stupid moron, and fuck the idiots that are enabling her in her suicidal endeavour.

Lubbock, Texas.

Lol.

I bet there are a few nice, decent, non....well, you know...people there.

Like....3.

The rest.....LOL.

Neck.

Rouge.

Redrum.

Stephen King.

I was going to go see The Expendables this evening, but then my buddy and I balked at the last min.

Too damn indecisive, we are.

And now I am reading about liberal usage of shaky cam and quick cuts....

Fucking HELL I HATE THAT SHIT.

I guess it's best we didn't go see it.....but I REALLY want to :( :( :(

Goddamn this 'modern' action film style. It cheats the audience, it's incoherent, and I HATE IT.

I like to FUCKING SEE the action, please!

If I scratch my balls in public, do I score any points with the ladies?

I mean, does it make me seem more, like, in tune with my manhood or anything?

Or is it just a social faux pas with no unintended positive consequences?

Amanda, if you're reading this, I don't really want to score points with any ladies.

None other than you, of course.

*wink wink *

hehehe she bought it?

Hehehehe

*drops a big wink to the audience *

*breaks the fourth wall *

Is it harder to shoot fish in a barrel or stab donkeys in a tub?

Not that I'd ever want to do either, and nor should you. Animal cruelty is fucking evil.

Seriously. If evil existed as a concept, that shit would be damn right near the top of my list.

STOP ABUSING ANIMALS.

Thank you.

*pets my doggies *

Btw, for those who don't know, our two doggies are both black and tan miniature pinschers.

Once is a male, and he's 5. The other is a female and she's 2. Their names are Rocky and Maya.

We love them to pieces.

Rocky is a bit of a pain in the ass at times, though, and Maya is a goddamn weirdo.

Seriously, she often stares at the ceiling (yes, dogs can look up) and she has weird posture.

She also exhibits what I swear are ADHD symptoms. She's probably the first dog to have ADHD.

And yes, ADD/ADHD are both real. Over diagnosed? Perhaps. Quite probably, even. Fake? NO.

And vaccines DO NOT FUCKING CAUSE AUTISM, you dolts.

Autism incidence rates? Expansion of the diagnostic criteria and better screening tools.

For example, lowered ages and the inclusion of high functioning autism, like Aspberger's.

Wikipedia is a good source of information, contrary to popular opinion. No, seriously.

Ever notice how well sourced it is? Ya, well, take a look next time.

Important articles are always very well sourced.

There are also rigorous protocols in place for the inclusion of information, and the acceptance of edits.

It's funny because it first had a great reputation, then people turned on it and it became “LOL, WIKI.”

Now though, that opinion is (slowly) starting to shift to “no, it's actually quite good.”

People are noticing that, oh ya, it's actually well sourced. Lots of citations, and primary sources at that.

I admit I loved Power Rangers. Until the white one joined. Bleh.

People praying for me is a nice sentiment. I don't get offended.

Unless it's that “I'll pray for you (to find Jesus)” bullshit. Then they can shove it up their ass.

You pray for me, and I'll think for you, you ignoramus.

Your mother sucks cocks in hell, Karras.

Fuck me, Jesus! Fuck me, Jesus!

Regan!

Bev! Is that you, or is it the damn clown?

It's me! Just me!

Oh, Bev!

*kissy kissy *

Mike Hanlon is finally able to let go.

He is losing his memory.

They all are.

That's a good thing, but also a sad thing.

I have read that novel at least 8 times.

I'll probably read it again soon.

American Psycho is another of my faves. A good movie but an EXCELLENT goddamn book.

Awesome satire of the 80's yuppie culture of excess and shallow , depraved selfishness.

To the EXTREME, of course. Don't read if you cannot handle insanely over the top violence.

I'm talking car batteries to nipples and rats in vaginas insane.

Okay, what the FUCK? OpenOffice doesn't have 'vaginas' in its dictionary? I had to add that?

Jesus.....

Anyone remember the show Win, Lose or Draw?

I'm going to YouTube that actually....

Okay...wow. Fucking 1980's cheese.

Total, utter cheese.

I miss the 80's......

Sort of.

I do miss parts of the 80's.

Anyone else spend their Saturdays watching cartoons, WWF Superstars, and eating cereal?

Man, those were great times.

I loved the Ultimate Warrior. He was electrifying, and his promos were ridiculously hilarious.

Unintentionally, I think, but still.

Okay, just got back from YouTube. I went back to search for a few other 80's related things.

I watched clips from Full House, Family Matters, The Wonder Years, and Step by Step.

Man.....how did I used to watch that shit?

Well, wait, The Wonder Years was pretty good, but the rest.....ugh.

Oh, wait, FAIL. Step by Step started in '91.

Ah well, close enough. And it was still total cheese.

And what the hell was up with Stephen transforming into Stephan?

Yes, Family Matters.

I guess it was likely due to the actor wanting to try and negate the typecasting he saw coming his way.

Eh, whatever it was, it was retarded (sorry).

Why can't we use the word retarded anymore?

I mean, I don't like using it to disparage handicapped (challenged?) (some other word?) people.

I don't like anyone disparaging (?) people in general.

However, the word retarded just FITS. It works so ell to describe things that are 'out of whack.'

I've avoided using it for the last several years, unless with close friends/my wife, but fuck it.

Retarded.

It just works.

Goddamn PC movement. It's got it's merits. But it also makes you feel guilty when you shouldn't.

Like saying 'retarded' to describe things other than (?) people.

Seriously, what IS the 'correct' word now?

Hey, is there a counter movement to the PC movement? If so, is it called the Mac movement?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY

.....or not.

Goodnight, everybody. You've been GREAT!!!

Show 'em you're a tiger! Show 'em what you can do! The taste the taste of Frosted Flakes!

'll bring out the TIGER in YOU!!!

AND YOU!!!

I miss Count Chocula.

The End.

....or is it?

Duhn duhn duhn.....

Creatine.

4 comments:

  1. Wtf is this?

    Who lets you post this shit on my blog?

    Who am I?

    Pass me the keys to my beama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...what the FUCK did I just read...? :S

    I naturally liked the mention of George Carlin, but I honestly almost gave up until I saw the Godfather (Part II) reference...

    All I can say to this incoherent rambling is...fuck you. The White Power Ranger was awesome!! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Power Ranger sucks. Lick my balls!!!!

    Btw, Hey Seph!

    Skeen eh?

    SPleen to that shit.

    ReplyDelete

Tell magx01 and the rest of The Thoughtful Gamers what's on your mind!